Sunday, September 10, 2006

Euro Crime Website Version 2 & Updates

I've just uploaded the new version of Euro Crime. The content is the same but the frames have been removed. I hope it's easier to navigate and clearer to read. Comments appreciated on any issues with it. I've noticed a couple of small things that need changing but unfortunately the master webmaster is away for a few days so they'll have to wait.

The 'news' page has been updated with links to this weekend's reviews and articles.

I've added Carla McKay's August round-up to the 'reviews' section, plus a link to my review of 'Birds of a Feather' by Jacqueline Winspear, reviewed for overmydeadbody.com.

The 'future releases' pages have been updated.

Details of updates to bibliographies are in the 'site progress' section.

No comments: